We've been working on the member preferences survey for a while now, with Don Gurski doing the work. He's done a great job, but we want to get a broader range of responses, if possible.
You can download the survey, as a document, below, but here are the questions:
1. How long of a meeting do you want?
1 hour ...a 45 minute presentation with 15 minute question period.
2 hour ...a 1 hour presentation with 30 minute break and 15 minute question period.
3 hour ...two 45 minute presentations with 15 minute question periods.
2. What type of meeting would you appreciate?
Presentation & panel discussion
Panel discussion only
3. What topics are of interest to you?
4. What is currently your most important security topic?
5. Do you have any suggestions for improving the CIPS SIG Meetings?
You can contact us directly using this website's contact form: SecSIG Contact Form